Wednesday, January 1, 2014

This is How we Do It

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit," says the Lord of hosts. -Zechariah 4:6

This is my theme verse for this year.  I hope, forever.

My desire in beginning a new blog is to tell a little about our crazy family, what we get into, and how God, ultimately makes it all happen.  I have been impressed lately with His faithfulness to us and simply want to give him the credit for everything that goes on around here.




So with that, the first goal here is to keep a record for me and my family of what God has done and is doing in our family. It's easy to forget how he has cared for us in the past when a new crisis comes around.  I want to remember so that my faith for the next thing is strengthened., thus causing me to love my Savior more.


* Also, this is a place for others to come and be reminded that God hears, and is faithful.  It's a place to find new ideas or hear what goes on. And, it's a chance to encourage each other in our pursuit of loving God and loving others. This is for YOU! Please ask questions, comment, and come back.


Finally, I love sharing my projects, funny things, and adventures with others.  I like being open and authentic with people.  I think that gives us real connection with each other.  Nothing glossed over- honesty, but with a respect of the truth that "God works all things together for good for those who love him." -Romans 8:28

I'm looking forward to having you on this journey with me.  Let's have fun together and enjoy the ride!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

No comments:

Post a Comment